Solar Shades - See Thru

I have a transparent metal or see thru radiant barrier for windows, skylights and numerous other applications.  It is one of the only see through metal in the world!  It can be either a solar collector or solar rejector as well. How do I promote my product to companies such as yours?

Inflector can be put inside glass, vertical veins, window shades, panels, put on acrylic as a window insert  Inflector Window Insulators are designated for numerous applications one being windows, skylights, and doors. You can add it to your existing product lines as we are looking for distributors of our product.

 Respectfully,
Inflector Window and Skylight Insulators