Problem with port forwards for LXC Masqueraded Bridge, page outdated?

Hello dear Debian wiki person

This question refers to the following page: https://wiki.debian.org/LXC/MasqueradedBridge

The problem I am having is that I am trying to run the commands under section "1. Port forwads":

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -d $external_ip -m conntrack --ctstate NEW -j DNAT --to-destination 10.3.0.2
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i lxc-nat-bridge -d $external_ip -m conntrack --ctstate NEW -j DNAT --to-destination 10.3.0.2
iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -d $external_ip -m conntrack --ctstate NEW -j DNAT --to-destination 10.3.0.2

All the commands returns "Bad argument `conntrack'", when I tried to run them both on my ubuntu laptop and my jessie rpi (my main goal here is to create the lxc bridge on jessie). Could this documentation be outdated? If so, could you please help me figuring out the right commands? If not, do you have some clues about what I am doing wrong?

Best regards

Jakob Notland