Re: changelogs unavailable

Idézem/Quoting Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:

Am I doing something wrong - or is there an alternative source?

Currently the only way to get changelogs for security updates is to
upgrade the package and automatically view the changelog using
apt-listchanges. There is a bug asking for the extraction of
changelogs on the server but it has been open for years so is unlikely
to get fixed any time soon.

https://bugs.debian.org/490848

While facing the problem myself this is the tool I use to read the docs
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/tools/doc

SZÉPE Viktor, üzemeltetés
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md
--