[Fwd: Re: Broken link]

For some reason this mail reached me, I admit I didn't pay attention to
it initially. Forwarding to Debian's www team.

Regards

Konstantinos

--- Begin Message --- Hi Konstantinos,

I appreciate you're busy but I just wanted to follow up on the email I sent you the other day; copy included below for ease of reference: