Polycom/Avaya Contacts list 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in Polycom/Avaya users verified contact list.

List Contains: Name, Company’s Name, Phone Number, Job Title, Email Address, Complete Mailing Address, Company Revenue Size, Web Address etc. We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

We have alternative Technologies such as Citrix, Cisco, Lifesize, Vidyo, People link, Grand stream and many more. Let me know if you have any targeted requirements.

We also provide Decision Makers Contacts such as C-level, VP level, Directors and Managers contact details and Technology users list for all industries.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Dani Ward

Database Coordinator.