Updating the * debian website.

Hello.

My name is Damien O'Brien, I would like to work on updating the Debian website.
With better support for mobile, modern and older browsers as well as accessibility support for screen readers and the likes.

Is there a Git where I can contribute my time towards this project?

If i can be made a maintainer that would be much appreciated.

My main focus would be to update the code base to a more modern framework while touching on some of the other areas like mentioned in the to-do lists.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards. Damien.