Re: New Debian Partners pages

Hi

El 25/03/17 a las 13:46, Holger Wansing escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed some dead links on the new partners pages:
>
> the subpages for 2015, 2016 and 2017
> https://www.debian.org/partners/2015/index.en.html
> https://www.debian.org/partners/2016/index.en.html
> https://www.debian.org/partners/2017/index.en.html
>
> have a chapter
> "201x Partners Program conditions"
> which contains a link to non-existent subpages:
> https://www.debian.org/english/partners/2015/partners
> https://www.debian.org/english/partners/2016/partners
> https://www.debian.org/english/partners/2017/partners

Thanks for looking into this.

The corresponding partners.wml are there, but the partners.*.html are
not being generated.
I guess this is something wrong in the Makefile, but I don't know
what. If anybody can help on this, I appreciate it.

> Maybe this is work in progress and the subpages are added later on?

The 2017/partners.wml content will probably change during this year,
and maybe we do some cosmetic changes to the former years too (but
content of former years should not change too much, I think).
partners.data will change for sure (remove partners in the folders of
former years, remove+add partners in 2017 year).

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona