backports FAQ, fourth question

On this page

  https://backports.debian.org/FAQ/

I suspect there is an error in the answer to the fourth FAQ.

My understanding is that "stable-backports" currently means the same
thing as "jessie-backports", and that "oldstable-backports" means
"wheezy-backports".

If I am wrong, I hope somebody will correct me.

On the other hand, if my understanding is correct, the link labeled
"wheezy-backports" in the answer to "Is there security support for
packages from backports.debian.org?" which points to

  https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/status/release/stable-backports

is misleading.

Either the link should be labeled "jessie-backports", or it should point to

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/status/release/oldstable-backports