metrics.debian.net is down and where can I find the info. about programming languges used in debian-project ?

Dear all,

IIRC from the last couple of years or so, there has been a move to
slowly move all web resources from third-party  resource.debian.net to
resource.debian.org . The move does make sense as Debian has access to
larger pool of resources and users. people like me who are curious to
know and be updated about the project can get the latest stats.

For the above reason I had visited https://wiki.debian.org/Statistics
and from there to metrics.debian.net . I had visited the said link
couple of times last month also and each time I had seen the link
being down.

Looking at the web archive page, it does seem that metrics.debian.net
is more down than up because the last update was in August 2016

See https://web.archive.org/web/20160814123328/http://metrics.debian.net/
for more.

It would be far better if debian.org does submerges/takes the content
and the domain into itself.

Now secondly, I am trying to figure out where I had seen stats about
which programming language is used more within Debian. IIRC python had
a slight lead with C, C++ following and then other languages. Can
somebody guide me where I can find updated details about that ?

By the stats, I mean all and any code generated by debian-project
whether in form of source packages or code written/generated to help
in admin. of the project itself.

Looking forward to have more idea about the same.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल