Immediate Screen Lock Shortcut?

Hey folks. Just a quick note, not finding how to use keyboard shortcuts to lock screen so I can walk away immediately from system. If I've missed it somewhere in the documentation, that's pretty typical for me. If it's not there, might be worth considering for long-term.

Patrick (aka Eshvanu since 2000 C.E.)

Patrick "Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew." - St. Francis de Sales