Re: Mailing List page.

Hi

El 08/02/17 a las 10:49, Adam D. Barratt escribió:
> On 2017-02-08 4:52, cbannister@slingshot.co.nz wrote:

>>> Could you suggest an alternate wording?
>>
>> That assume I know how it's supposed to read in the first place! :)
>>
>> Is the Subject ignored?
>>
>> but at least change
>> "... with which your.email@address in the body."
>>
>> maybe to "with only your email adress in the body"
>
> That would be wrong. The body needs to contain the word "which",
> followed by your e-mail address.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam

The
which your.email@address
words were surrounded with a <kbd> tag to show that are like
'commands' to be written as is, but that tag had no particular CSS style.

I've added to <kbd> tags the same style as we use for <tt> (typewrite)
and <code>; it will be online in the next hours.

I hope that helps to make things clearer.

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona