Re: Problem with packages.debian.org

Hi Laura,

> I've tried to reproduce your problem and here are my results:
>
> The filelist for lxc shows the file lxc-clone
> The search for the file now gives 3 answers pointing to the package
> lxc,
> no "Internal Server Error".
>
> Could you confirm that your issue is solved?

No, sorry, not at all. The problem I was writing about is that it shows
3 answers. The website claims lxc-clone is in the arm64 package while
in reality it is not. AFAIK lxc-clone was deprecated a while ago and
should not be in any package in unstable and according to the package
maintainers indeed is not. However, it is still shown on
packages.debian.org as you saw yourself.

Thanks.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes