Suggestion

Dear sir/mam,

I was just watching one of video over linux file system on YouTube and
it just come to me that it would be much easier if you add one more tab
on you homepage called "edu-videos" that stands for educational videos
that can be find on you tube and other channels of course one of your
people should be responsible for content of that particular page.

It would make to people like me (average user) much easier to pick a
right video accordingly, no deeper meaning but YouTube is a big mas. And
if you expert would like to make videos about specific problems it would
be  even better.

If you ever decide to do so, please consult the teachers about
structural educational videos to avoid that massy stile of YouTube
amateurism.

I think that would add greatly to your monthly visits and would add a
great "plus" to your website and debian linux in general.

Thank you for linux,

Zoran Korac