The biggest community resource on private cloud – packages.debian.org is included

Hi Debian Team,

My name is David and I’m responsible for community initiatives at Stratoscale. I’m writing to let you know we recently launched our Private Cloud Wiki, a vendor-agnostic compilation of thousands of the best expert resources on private cloud infrastructure, virtualization and hyperconvergence.

Your site, packages.debian.org, is included under the topic ‘OpenStack Application Catalog (Murano)’ (see the section ‘Downloads and Add-Ons’):
http://wiki.stratoscale.com/display/privatecloud/OpenStack+Application+Catalog+-+Murano

Would you like us to make any changes to your listing on this page? Or do you have any other content you’d like to suggest for one of our topics?

Our site is planned to cover 200+ sub-topics of private cloud - private cloud best practices, hybrid cloud, OpenStack, VMware vRealize, and many more - for each of these we collected expert opinions, how to guides, case studies, and real life examples.

Our goal was to help the community understand “what’s out there” in private cloud and map out the existing knowledge.

So - please let us know if you’d like us to change your listing on the ‘OpenStack Application Catalog (Murano)’ page or if you’d like to suggest content for any other topic. Awaiting your feedback!

Regards,

David Stein
Community Initiatives, Stratoscale
david.stein@stratoscale.com