Who's using Debian

Dear Awesome Debian Team,

Please include our submission for Who's using Debian Section.

Name of Organization : Adroitbot Technologies, Jaipur, India
Organization Type : Commercial
Home page link : http://www.adroitbot.com
About Us : www.newzwiz.com is our big-data-API As A Service platform delivering financial market insights based on Open Datasets, Public News and Social Media (Tweets) to help people identify investment opportunities and risks regarding economies, industries, companies, stocks, commodities and forex. (It is entirely free for Retail customers). Why Debian : We migrated to Debian over other Linux distributions due to its stability and low resource footprint. We are Machine Learning expert and work on Text. Our distributed product platform is built on top of multiple Debian machines and thus our users get high throughput / stability and security as our core offerings.

Thanks and Regards,
Yogendra Sisodia
Founder | Adroitbot Technologies
+91-9768240274 | www.adroitbot.com | www.newzwiz.com