Re: Cannot access Debian Wiki

On Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 10:35:19AM -0700, Richard Ellwood wrote:
>Hello,
>
>For some reason I cannot access any Wiki page while at work.  Is our IP
>address blacklisted or something like that?  Our IP is 204.44.95.15.  When
>I attempt to load any Wiki page, the server always returns:
>
><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN"><title>403
>Forbidden</title><h1>Forbidden</h1><p>&lt;p&gt;You are not allowed to
>access this!&lt;/p&gt;</p>
>
>Any help you can offer would be very appreciated.

You're in a range owned by Quadranet, and they've been blacklisted in
the past for hosting spammers and doing nothing about their crap. I've
just removed the block for your specific range now; it may get blocked
again in the future if we spot more spammy activity.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org