www.debian.org: Problem in votebar template, statuses gone

Dear all
this commit: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/template/debian/votebar.wml?r1=1.121&r2=1.122 fixes the titles in the vote sidebar (thanks Ryuunosuke!) but breaks the status: now all the items appear as "Other" instead of "Decided" etc in the right sidebar.

 If I undo the commit and make in local, the status are displayed.

I've tried to not use Encode in the line of status only, but it does not work.

I don't know how to fix the problem, the title is retrieved correctly but the status not, maybe because of not picking correctly the newline/second line? The "status" variable is empty after the attempt of retrieve its value.

If anybody can help on this, it would be awesome (we are in voting period so I guess www.d.o/vote is accessed a lot).

Thanks!

Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona