Re: post debian.net

On 2016-07-18 09:17, George Wolfson wrote:
Best inspiration, debian.net [1] team!
I'm intrigued in adding our sponsored post on debian.net [1] . With my
team we do various content linking our website.
Our resource is specialized in professional high-quality royalty-free
pre-made templates, slides, backgrounds, brochures, flyers, diagrams
and charts to fill all consumer needs.
We desire to see our post on your approving info-columnblog!
Let me know if you are interested in contribution.
Waiting for feedback. Have a nice day =)

P.S.: If you intersted - indicate your prices in following letter:
1.For placement 2.For placement+article writing. Thank you!

Links:
------
[1] http://debian.net

I am not sure what to think of this, probably shouldn't even reply,
What is
debian.net ?  When I tried to look at it, I either get re-directed
to Debian.org, or I get this :

""The owner of www.debian.net has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.""

As far as I know everything related to Debian.org is "open source", there are no fees, or prices,..?