Re: links in webwml/english/devel/debian-installer/index.wml that use http:// instead of https://

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 4:11 AM, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:

> Does this mean that these links need to be adjusted in the original page
> too or is the mechanism that checks new commits for errors acting to
> strict in this particular case?

The right course of action would be to update the links to https in
both the original files and the new ones (using smart_change.pl) and
then do the translation updates. I've just ran this set of commands so
you should just be able to do the translation update now (make sure
you keep https for d-i.d.o):

site=d-i.debian.org
./smart_change.pl -s "s{http://$site}{https://$site}g"; $(fgrep -rl
$site english/ | egrep 'wml|src')