Educational Collaboration

Hi,

I’m currently working with a brilliant business who operates in the education industry which I feel will be of great interest to you.

We are seeking to find placements for our client and thought your site would be perfect for featuring a relevant and bespoke post.

For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be happy to offer you a fee of $50.

We would love to hear back from you, but we understand if this is something you do not wish to be a part of.

Best wishes,

Marcus Reed