8 resources for safe summer travels

Hello there!

With summer just around the corner, many of us are looking forward to vacations. But while the whole point of getting away is to leave our worries behind, sometimes the escape from reality brings its own stressors. There’s packing, preparing our houses for our absence, and during the trip, there’s the pressure to squeeze in lots of fun activities into just a few days. Just thinking about all of it can be exhausting!

At EducatorLabs, we strive to spread the wealth of knowledge the internet has to offer — and as librarians, we understand the importance of making the most of your time off! We created a list of helpful resources we hope will help frazzled travellers find their travel zen. Would you be interested in sharing them with your audience (maybe here: http://www.debian.org/international/french/traduire)?

A Worry-Free Vacation: Preparing Your Home for Your Time Away

Single Travel: Tips for Going Solo

Travel Tips for Pet Parents

50 Top Tips for Travelling with Kids

Thrifty 50 Travel Tips

How to Drive Safely While Traveling Abroad

International Bicycle Safety

10 Best Preserved Medieval Cities in Europe

If you’re open to guest articles on your site, and would be interested in one from me on the topic of travel, please let me know. I’d love the opportunity to put one together for you and your readers!

Here’s to happier travels!

Best,

Kathleen

Kathleen Carter

http://educatorlabs.org/ | kcarter@educatorlabs.org

2054 Kildaire Farm Rd. #204 | Cary, NC | 27518

P.S. If you’d rather I not reach out in the future, please send me an email to let me know. Thank you!