Proposed collaboration

Hi,

I represent a marketing agency, working with brands big and small. andcurrentlyworking with a brilliant international business, who operates in the technology industry.

We are seeking to secure placements for our client and thought your site would be perfect for featuring a relevant and bespoke post.

For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be happy to offer you a fee of $60.

We would love to hear back from you, but we understand if this is something you do not wish to be a part of.

Best wishes,

Lawrence Watson