fixed fonts in release-notes

Hi all,

now that the fonts in the release-notes are fixed - yeah! - there are
several bugs on that, most of which can be closed.

Package: texlive-xetex - can not be closed!

Package: release-notes, blocked by 787759

Package: release-notes, blocked by 787759

Package: release-notes

Package: release-notes

Package: release-notes

The first of this bugs is against the texlive software itself, which
is still unsolved ATM, so it cannot be closed.
The second and third are blocked by the first one, which is why I would
propose to unblock them and close them.
The last three can simply be closed too.

On the other hand: Should one of those bugs be kept open as a reminder to
undo today's font changes, when texlive itself is fixed one day?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .