Howto about: Setting up ssh so it doesn't ask you for a password.

Hi,

I had problems with setting up ssh, so that it uses ssh-agent.
I followed https://www.debian.org/devel/passwordlessssh but I failed.
The problem was, I simply used "ssh-add" as in the example at the bottom.
But my ssh key is ~/.ssh/id_alioth, and that way ssh-add without any
arguments does not find it. Why I named my key file like this? I followed
an howto somewhere here on d.o or on Alioth, I don't remember exactly.
Because of this, there is chance that more people stumble over this like me.

So I suggest this change:

- ssh-add
+ ssh-add <filename of ssh key>

Comments?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .