Re: get debian are down

Hi Steve,

Yes it started working shortly after this email, lets say about 30 minutes later. There was no error anywhere, it was just timing out (similar to drop in firewall), basically message in browser was cdimage.debian.org isn't working after 2 minutes of loading. I thought I was alone, however subdomain seemed to not working for anyone in irc #debian. As you reported, its working fine now which means whatever issue there was its gone.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
George Suba

ICT Engineer - Web Developer