Help - wiki access forbidden

Hi,

First, I just wanted to say I recently switched to debian from Ubuntu and I am loving it so far. Thanks for everything you do for the community.

I use AirVPN and I've noticed when I try to access any page at wiki.debian.org, I receive a message that says:

Forbidden

It's been reported by other AirVPN users here, here, and here.

I understand there was probably a good reason for blocking the VPN.

Is there some way this issue could be revisited though?

It would be hugely helpful to me and other users to not have to turn our VPNs off to access the wiki, especially considering many of us use debian and VPNs for the same reason.

Thanks again,
James

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.