Re: Help with donating via paypal in my own country's currency

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 1:55 AM, Alex Henry wrote:

>     <input name="currency_code" value="BRL" type="hidden"> <!-- this here
> does the magic, I imagine. pretty easy to change for any currency. -->

I have tested this solution by modifying the page locally to add the
currency_code change but when I submit the form to PayPal, it still
says USD even if I choose Brasil as the country. I expect that the SPI
PayPal account needs to have multi-currency support enabled somehow.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise