Re: man debootstrap

Hello Aleksi

El 16/11/16 a las 06:51, Aleksi Suhonen escribió:
> Hello,
>
> The following page[1] has a link to the manual page of debootstrap[2]
> which is broken, and furthermore the ErrorDocument handler is broken:
>
> [1] https://wiki.debian.org/Debootstrap
> [2] https://manpages.debian.org/man/8/debootstrap
>
> I have no idea which end of the broken pointer is faulty, so I thought
> I'd post the info here for someone more knowledgeable to debug.
>
> Best Regards,

manpages.debian.org is temporarily disabled, and there is work ongoing
to get the service up again. You can use manpages.ubuntu.com in the
meantime.

I personally wouldn't change the wiki page because I trust
manpages.debian.org will be soon online again, but feel free to edit,
and revert when our service is fixed, if you want.

Thanks for your interest in Debian!
Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina