Website Designing & Re-Designing Proposal

Hello Debian.Org Management Team,

Good Morning!!

We are Web Design company with a primary focus on SEO based Website Design & Development (ASP, ASP.Net, Java, Perl and PHP development).

We have innovative web solutions for organizations including advanced database interactivity & database design, e-commerce solutions, Flash design with programming etc.

We can provide you best solutions on given requirement:-

 1.  A new, fresh look

 2.  A big HTML-5 Banner on home page with moving images

 3.  Gallery

 4.  Beautiful navigation panel

 5.  Good Social media presentation

 6.  Product and Service category dropdown

 7. Zoom View of each and every product

 8.  SEO friendly

 9.  Client testimonials

10.Website Design & Development

11.Graphic Design & Flash

12. Logo Design

13. Brochure Design

14. Website Templates

15. Maintenance Packages

Please let me know if you are interested in our services, I would be very happy to share more details on the packages/action for your website waiting for your positive response soon.

Thanks & Regard,
John Henry
Sr. Manager-Sales and marketing (MSP)

SEO | SMO | PPC | WEBSITE DESIGN | DEVELOPMENT | APP DEVELOPMENT

Please let me know, if your want to make your existing website responsive for mobile devices. We will check and provide you an affordable cost along with time frame to make it mobile responsive.