Re: New to Debian team, Webmaster.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Tigpezeghe Rodrige wrote:

> I am Tigpezeghe Rodrige K. a student and passionate novice in web
> development and technologies.

Pleased to meet you :)

> I have interest in participating and contributing to Debian(Web) projects
> and/or tasks.

Thanks for your interest!

> Need some help of where to start.

It depends on which of the Debian websites you are asking about. You
can find an incomplete list of Debian websites along with information
about them here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Services

You can find some information about the technology behind the main
Debian website here:

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/

There are some TODO items here:

https://bugs.debian.org/www.debian.org
https://www.debian.org/devel/website/todo

We welcome help on all these issues, if you have created a fix for one
of them, please send a patch to the corresponding bug report. If there
is no bug report yet, you can file a new one against the
www.debian.org pseudo-package:

https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

--
bye,