Re: Why is Norwegian Bokmål missing in the Debian doc list?

Hi,

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:
> [Holger Wansing]
> > Norwegian handbook is not available via the new link.
> > I assume the website uses the Jessie version of the handbook, where
> > Norwegian Bokmål is not included?
> > (I could not find anything in the code, if unstable or stable version
> > is used, though.)
>
> I do not know all the places it is built and available, but I do know it
> is available and regularly updated from

Hmm, this looks like debian-handbook from stable, however the debian package
from jessie does not contain nb-NO.
So I don't know what's this version ???

Nevertheless, it looks as if we cannot have nb-NO for debian-handbook on
the debian doc webpage for jessie, so I will revert my commit for now.
Probably you should file a bugreport as a reminder, that nb-NO can be added,
when Stretch is out.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .