New website Metaljonica machines clean beach from Italy

Title: Newsletter Metaljonica

If you do not see this newsletter properly, consult the online version.
Add info@puliscispiaggia.com to your address book contacts and always arrive in your inbox.

MACHINE CLEAN BEACH
THE COMPLETE RANGE

Evolution Series

P Series

S Series

METALJONICA MACHINE CLEAN BEACH

Capannone Metaljonica

Welcome to METALJONICA – Italy’s Leader in the production of Beach cleaner machines. METALJONICA has been producing Beach cleaner machines for about 20 years. To satisfy the market’s needs, we produce several types of beach cleaner machine.

They all work according to an exclusive system planned by our company which makes them strong and efficient. Our machine do not fear stones, where the other ones stop, we go ahead. To make the difference contributes our consolidated experience like producers of beach cleaner machines. We are already located in different geographic areas of the world, always looking for new partnerships.

BUY DIRECTLY IN FACTORY

SALES MANAGER

Maurizio Pisano

TEL: +39 335.16 35 168
EMAIL: Info@puliscispiaggia.com

Call with Skype

OFFICES AND PRODUCTION

A14 exit (Zone Autoporto)
64026 Roseto degli Abruzzi (TE)
VAT: 01489870673

TEL: +39 +39 085.89 37 973
EMAIL: Info@puliscispiaggia.com

METALJONICA SNC Zona Artigianale Autoporto ZIP CODE 64026 - Roseto degli Abruzzi ITALY
PHONE/FAX +39 085 8937973 www.puliscispiaggia.com info@puliscispiaggia.com - Unsubscribe by email
This message, for the D.lgs n.196 / 30.06.03 (Privacy Code), may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation. Your e-mail has been retrieved from the web or from public directories. Our intention is only to provide information. If no you like our communications, with simple e-mail communication and nothing more will be delivered. Guarantee of confidentiality Metaljonica s.n.c. guarantees the confidentiality of the data provided pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code). At any time you can exercise your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003., Including those to rectify and delete data or to oppose the treatment, writing to info@puliscispiaggia.com The data controller is Metaljonica s.n.c.