Give a glamorous new look to your website

Hello Debian.Org Management Team,

Good Morning !!

"I'm sure you have been contacted in this matter many times before but our value proposition is much different” As a business owner you might be interested to attract more visitors. Your website needs immediate improvement for some major issues with your website.

We have been observing various changes in trends in the industry and the types of sites other players in your domain are using.

I have few suggestions for the website.

 1.  A new, fresh look

 2.  A big HTML-5 Banner on home page with moving images

 3.  Gallery

 4.  Beautiful navigation panel

 5.  Good Social media presentation

 6.  Product and Service category dropdown

 7.  Zoom View of each and every product

 8.  SEO friendly

 9.  Client testimonials

   A lot more customization as per requirement.

Please let me know if you are interested in our services, I would be very happy to share more details on the packages/action for your website waiting for your positive response soon.

“Success of our client is the success of our Company.”

Regards,

David Smith

Sr. Manager-Sales and marketing (srm)

P.S.:If you are interested we will send more details on our “corporate identity”, “company profile”, “why you should choose us?”, “Price list”,etc in our next mail.