Gift Buyers List

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Gift Buyers List" from USA?

We also have data for Chocolate Lovers List, Wine Enthusiasts List, Beer Enthusiasts List, Home Owners List, Online Buyers, Apparel Buyers, Accessories Buyers, Jewellery buyers, Watch Buyers, Luxury Brand Buyers, Women's List, Moms List, Sports Enthusiasts, HNI List  and many more.

Each record in the list contains contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type andOpt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100 percent permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Gift Buyers List.

Best Regards,
Marlene Bauer
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”

---