Re: Who's using Debian?

Hi Jean Paul, José,

El 10/10/16 a las 02:01, José Gatica escribió:
Me. I'm a web developer, and all my work is made using Debian and free
software.

José Gatica A.
Web Developer
56 9 74899270

www.josegatica.cl
wiki.debian.org/JoseGatica
www.tuxsociety.wordpress.com
www.github.com/josegatica

El dom, 9 de oct 2016 a las 8:39 , jean paul ramirez
<jeanpaulorama@gmail.com> escribió:

My organization called Grupo Tecnológico Beta, in Peru has Debian in
Our PCs

Thank you very much for choosing Debian!

Currently we document/publish the usage of Debian by organizations in the www.debian.org/users section.

If you want your company or institution to appear there, please send a bit longer submission, with the (few) details requested:

https://www.debian.org/users/#submissions

For individuals, I guess the "corresponding" page would be https://contributors.debian.org , which lists the individuals that are involved in some way in the community. Not all the type of contributions are listed (for example, we don't track "Debian users") but probably you can join a team or find a way to participate, and be listed there if that is your will :)

If you are unsure about how to contribute to Debian, please have a look at the "Welcome Team" wiki pages and subpages:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Welcome

or contact me off-list (I'm in the Welcome team).

Best regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona