Re:

> We started using Debian on our production servers about half a year after
> starting business and we decided to stay with it because it proved to be
> more reliable and provide a better performance than the Ubuntu server we had
> before. Right now, we are using it on two different machines: one production
> VPS and one less powerful backup VPS which we use also for production during
> maintenance windows on the main server.

Thanks for sharing your Debian story!

Could you let us know some extra details?

Name of organization (in the form of division, organization, city/town
(optional), country).
An example is: AI Lab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA

Organization type (educational, non-profit, commercial, government)

Home page link

https://www.debian.org/users/#submissions

--
bye,