Re: Links error

On 2016-09-18 20:14, limpia wrote:
On 2016-09-18 19:44, Marco Richetta wrote:
Hi guys, I was trying to download a Debian ISO and noted that the
links (the majority) go to
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.5.0/amd64/iso-cd/debian-8.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso
[1] . The mistake is that in your server the folder that contains
Debian isos was changed to the 8.6.0 version, so the link described
above takes you to an error page. (The requested URL
/debian-cd/8.5.0/amd64/iso-cd/debian-8.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso was not
found on this server.).

Links:
------
[1]
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.5.0/amd64/iso-cd/debian-8.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso
It does seem like the website is not completely updated
yet,..
You can get it here:
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian8.6/
Or also look at this list:
https://www.debian.org/mirror/list
and see if the one you want to use has it.

--
Oops, I am so sorry, I did not mean to reply to
your "peronal e-mail", I accidentally hit