About forums.debian.net - By Shian

At Debian User Forums - Registration it's written:

... "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful,..."

At Re: Combatting revisionist history  it's written by k0nsl:

"Note, make no mistake about it: I am no apologist for systemd. For me it's a faulty implementation and needs to be either completely thrown into the trash bin or heavily revised. Same with 99,99% of the claims contained in the ‘holocaust’ story :)

Faithfully,
-k0nsl

"

Well, My father was a Russian officer during the entire Second World War - And he saw with his own eyes "few clues" for the ‘holocaust’ story :) - not to mention that we lost all our family in that "story" :).

With all respect to -k0nsl, it is abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous and hateful talking - especially on Debian forum which we all respect.

Thanks for your time,

Shian