Debian Pure Blends and People DB redirects onion service to debian.org

Hi,

The Debian Pure Blends website's onion service
(bcwpy5wca456u7tz.onion) redirects to https://www.debian.org/blends/.
Also people.debian.org's onion service (hd37oiauf5uoz7gg.onion) gets
redirected to the non Tor website.  I expected them to not leave the
Tor network as I cannot verify then easily that I'm connecting to the
right server. Is this a configuration issue?

Also, I didn't see anywhere a signed list of these onion services by
admins of these sites so that I could verify that those sites are
really from the Debian project. Is there one?

All the best,

Joonas