Re: Please update mirrors list page mirror.debian.vn

Hello,

For future reference you've reached out to the Debian web team which is
not responsible for the Debian mirrors.

For mirror issues please reach out the the mirrors team admin:
mirrors@debian.org or the mirrors public list:
debian-mirrors@lists.debian.org.

The mirror was removed, thank you for your email and support.

Donald Norwood
-Debian Web Team