Who's using Debian entry: Department of Physics, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia

Dear Debian user,

We are in the process of updating the “Who's using Debian?” web page[1]
on which
you have an entry[2].

Please let us know if the information posted is still relevant or if
there have
been any changes in your use of Debian, so that we may update your
informational
entry accordingly.

If we do not receive a response within the next 30 days, we will remove
your
entry as we move to keep the listing current. If this happens and later
you want
to be included in the list of "Who uses Debian", follow the instructions[3].

We eagerly await your response.

Donald Norwood, from the Webmaster Team

[1]https://www.debian.org/users/
[2]https://www.debian.org/users/edu/indonesia