Re: Synaptic website error: no Debian package page

Hi,

Am Mi. Juli 20 08:43:15 2016 GMT+0200 schrieb Paul Wise:
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Nicholas Joll wrote:
>
> >     I visited http://www.nongnu.org/synaptic/, because I wanted to suggest
> > an improvement to the Synaptic interface. I clicked 'See the Debian package
> > page.' The result:
>
> Please ask the synaptic project to update their website to link here instead:
>
> https://packages.debian.org/unstable/synaptic

They currently link to
https://packages.debian.org/unstable/admin/synaptic.html

while omitting the ".html" at the end would just work:
https://packages.debian.org/unstable/admin/synaptic

Adding such ".html" to the link provided by Paul makes that link
fail too.

So one might argue that could also be an webserver config issue or
something like that on our site?

Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla phone