post debian.net

Best inspiration, debian.net team!
I'm intrigued in adding our sponsored post on debian.net . With my team we do various content linking our website.
Our resource is specialized in professional high-quality royalty-free pre-made templates, slides, backgrounds, brochures, flyers, diagrams and charts to fill all consumer needs.
We desire to see our post on your approving info-column\blog!
Let me know if you are interested in contribution.
Waiting for feedback. Have a nice day =)

P.S.: If you intersted - indicate your prices in following letter: 1.For placement 2.For placement+article writing. Thank you!