ok for applying my patches about bugs search forms?

Hello everyone,

a few months ago, I made a bug report
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=815239) with patch in
order to (IMO) improve the readability of the form for search of bugs
(https://www.debian.org/Bugs/).

The source code has not changed since more than two years so the patch
can still be applied directly.

I should do an equivalent patches for the bulgarian files:

$ find . -name search_contents-form.inc
./english/distrib/search_contents-form.inc
./bulgarian/distrib/search_contents-form.inc
$ find . -name search_packages-form.inc
./english/distrib/search_packages-form.inc
./bulgarian/distrib/search_packages-form.inc

 - Is someone think theses patches are a bad idea?
 - Ok if I commit the patches ?

I will be at the DebConf in few days if someone want to talk about it.

Regards,
Stéphane