Hexagonal sticker with the debian swirl

Hello

As I posted_ a few days ago on the planet, I've played around with
the spec_ for hexagonal stickers and of course one of them had to be a
swirl.

.. _posted: http://social.gl-como.it/display/3e3ce0df185765beae0ac10924213089
.. _spec: https://github.com/terinjokes/StickerConstructorSpec

The Lazyweb, in the person of zack, suggested that I contact the
publicity team to let them know of it and the www team so that the file
could be added to the logo page of the website

The latest version of the source svg for the sticker is at

http://www.home.trueelena.org/files/hex_stickers/debian-source.svg

and a png preview is on

http://www.home.trueelena.org/files/hex_stickers/debian.png

(temporary locations that will probably break in a month or two)

and contrary to the one in my planet post is based on a new template
that I've made and that imho makes it easier to get an svg without bleed
area for online uses, as well as the one with bleed area for printing.

In the IRC conversation it was also mentioned that the sticker could be
then submitted to http://hexb.in/ : I would be happy to do it, but I
would prefer it there was already a canonical location for the files to
point to in the metadata json.

A note on the licensing: in the SVG I've selected CC-BY-SA because that
was one of the licenses available in inkscape, but of course it's meant
to be released under both licenses the swirl is released under (GNU LGPL
3 or later or CC-BY-SA version 3 unported, as per
https://www.debian.org/logos/ ). Please let me know if I should change
the SVG metadata.

I'm not subscribed to these mailing lists, so please keep me CC'd in the