Re: Reg.Debian architure of Debian OS free DVD disc.

Hi,

On 10/06/16 15:32, Ramanathan Subbaraman wrote:
> Please send me a copy of DEBIAN OS 32 BIT LINUX BOOTABLE DISC TO MY
> RESIDENTIAL AADDRESS.

You've contacted the team responsible for the Debian website content and
maintenance.

I do not think this is a service we provide. You can download the CD
images via the web or find other options for obtaining CDs at:

https://www.debian.org/distrib/

Please contact one of the Debian user support channels for help.

https://www.debian.org/support
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
http://forums.debian.net/
http://ask.debian.net/