Re: wrong e-mail

Le 05/06/2016 17:44, Stepan Melnyk a écrit :
> Helllo! I am from Ukraine and want to get CD with last stable Debian for
> i386 and wrote e-mail to linuxiso@ukr.net <mailto:linuxiso@ukr.net>
> (find on https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#ua). But account
> linuxiso@ukr.net <mailto:linuxiso@ukr.net> blocked due to inactivity.
> Can you help me to get Debian CD ?

You can try:
- another provider
- or download the image and burn it yourself.

This list is only for improving/updating the website, not helping users.
For more help, please contact users mailing list (see
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/) or go on IRC
(irc://irc.oftc.net/debian).

For d-www:
The stable version provided by linuxiso is oldstable (v.7, Wheezy).
There are old version for others distros (checked Ubuntu and Mandriva
only). So linuxiso is probably currently unmaintained.
Should we remove this website from the list at
https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#ua ?

--
Stéphane