Advertising Inquiry partnership

How are you?

I have yet to get reply about our last E-mail.

We truly see the potential of us working together, especially since I have similar publishers to you that make outstanding profits.

As mentioned before, we are writing to you from Velis Media, an international media group that specializes in monetizing ad-space inventory for publishers.

Thanks to our great results with performance based campaigns, we have a large budget to allocate new websites/networks.

We are looking to buy remnant and regular inventory (for display or video).

Could this be interesting for you?

Best,

Tj

--