Re: DPN 2016/02 -- Greek translation needs review

Hello Laura,

my bad, thanks for noticing this :)
I worked from another computer, so this probably slipped my attention.

Regards
Pavlos

*Pavlos K. Ponos*

My blog: https://howtothelinuxway.wordpress.com/

Don't send me files in the following formats:.doc(x),.xls(x),.ppt(x)
Instead, try and use Open Document formats: https://www.libreoffice.org
Save your money & use a Linux distro: http://distrowatch.com/