Re: About adding a new forum in the support page

On Wed, 18 May 2016 19:13:03 +0200
Baptiste Jammet <baptiste@mailoo.org> wrote:

[...]
> I am OK to add this particular link [3], but I don't want to be asked
> to add all the almost-debian-related website of the french-speaking
> web. So I'm asking you for some clarification, or a pointer to any
> decision already made.

The original version of the support page has (under "Forums") a note for
translators covering just this topic.  Please see
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/support.wml?view=markup

So, go ahead and add the forum, and you should probably also copy the
note into the French translation for future reference.

--
Regards, Kaare